Friday, April 23, 2010

The Sound Cabin w/ DJ WIDD

Friday 12 -2 a.m.
The Clash - "Straight to Hell"
The Heavy - "How You Like Me Now?"
The Black Keys - "Ten Cent Pistol"
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - "On This Tidal Wave of Young Blood"
Pavement - "Stereo"
Midlake - "Acts of Man"
Andrew Bird - "Masterswarm"
Gorillaz - "Hong Kong"
Fleet Foxes - "Sun Giant"
The Mother Hips - "White Headphones"
Cold War Kids - "Audience"
Coldplay - "Sparks"
Beirut - "Postcards from Italy"
U2 - "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"
The XX - "Intro"
Department of Eagles - "Around the Bay"
The Killers - "All the Things That I've Done"
Thao and the Get Down Stay Down - "Bag of Hammers"
The Rolling Stones - "Beast of Burden"
Broken Bells - "The High Road"
LCD Soundsystem - "All of My Friends"
My Morning Jacket - "Old September Blues"
Miike Snow - "Animal"
Pink Floyd - "Great Gig In the Sky"
Booker T. & The MGs - "Green Onions"


No comments:

Post a Comment