Monday, April 26, 2010

My Show Your Entertainment W/ DJ Anomix Mondays 5-7

what up people this is the show for y'all tonight. hope you guys enjoy it. Dueces

  1. Low Rider- War
  2. Nas Is Like- Nas
  3. Da Rockwilder- Method Man & Redman****
  4. She Wants to Move- N.E.R.D
  5. U Remind Me- Usher
  6. I Can Transform Ya- Chris Brown
  7. If I Ruled The Worl- Nas
  8. Let The Beat Build- Lil Wayne
  9. Still Not A Player- Big Punisher
  10. Neighborhood Music- Lil Rob****
  11. Hootie Hoo- Outkast
  12. Steady Mobbin- Lil Wayne
  13. Blow the Whistle- Too Short****
  14. Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz****
  15. Attraction- Chucc 1 tha Cheif ft. Jimmie Reign
  16. Beamer, Benz, Or Bentley- Lloyd Banks
  17. I'm Back- T.I.****
  18. Benzi Box- Danger Doom
  19. Successful- Drake
  20. I’ll Be in The Sky- B.o.B.
  21. Back to the Crib- Juelz Santana
  22. My Chick Bad- Ludacris
  23. Uptown- Drake
  24. Warriors- Ky-Mani Marley
****= Requests

No comments:

Post a Comment