Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The General Store Social with Scottie Lee The Organ Grinders Monkey - Tuesdays 12 to 2 a.m.

For the next two hours I'll be serving up some of the finest folk, rockabilly, old timey, mother juggin' country blues and poetry this side of the ol' Redwood Curtain - here in the big sticks. So ante up all you elbow benders, time to get this back forty jig started.

Tonight: In honor of the fact that I've finally been summoned to jury duty I'm gonna play a first set of songs about trials and tribulations and justice!

JURY DUTY
1. Buddy Holly - I Fought The Law
2. Bob Dylan - Who Killed Davey Moore
3. Willie Nelson - Me and Paul
4. The Living Sisters - How Are You Doing
5. Donna The Buffalo - Positive Friction
6. Gene Autry - Back in the Saddle Again
7. Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon - Living in the Country
8. The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
9. The Red Stick Ramblers - Hot Tamale Baby
10. The Red Stick Ramblers - Hot Tamale Baby
11. The Black Keys - I Got Mine
12. The Surfaris - I'm a Hog For You
13. The Allman Brothers Band - Ain't Wastin' Time No More
14. Huckleberry Flint - Sandy Boys (local)
15. Jimmy Buffet - Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw
16. Donna The Buffalo - Front Porch
17. Buddy Guy - Baby Baby Baby Baby
18. Dr. Dog - Easy Beat
19. Les Paul - Caravan

THE KINGSTON TRIO TRIPLE PLAY!!!
20. The Kingston Trio - Honey Are You Mad At Your Man
21. The Kingston Trio - El Matador
22. The Kingston Trio - Oh, Sail Away

23. Asleep at the Wheel - Big Balls in Cowtown
24. AC/DC - Big Balls
25. Johnny Darrell - Why You Been Gone So Long
26. Rick Moranis - Four More Beers
27. Sons of Pioneers - Cigareefs, Whusky
28. John Hartford - Track 2 ( I Don't Know You Crazy People!)
29. Ry Cooder - Goodnight Irene

Well, I don't gotta go home, but I can't stay on the air!
So on behalf of myself and everyone at KRFH,
Goodnight Irene, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment