Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Best Party Ever!

DJ Darlene from 1-3pm

Mirah & Spectratone International "Credo Cigalia"
Defiance, Ohio "Oh, Susquehanna!"
Bikini Kill "Rebel Girl"
Bratmobile "Eating Toothpaste"
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "Home"
Bat For Lashes "What's A Girl To Do"
The Magnetic Fields "I Don't Believe You"
Belle and Sebastian "We Are The Sleepyheads"
Camera Obscura "I Need All The Friends I Can Get"
Neko Case "This Tornado Loves You"
Cat Power "Could We"
The Fiery Furnaces "I'm In No Mood"

Music from our high school days!
The Detroit Cobras "Cha Cha Twist"
The Walkmen "The Rat"
Hot Hot Heat "Bandages"
Jimmy Eat World "Bleed American"
The Strokes "New York City Cops"
Wale "Pretty Girls" [REQUEST]
The Hives "Hate To Say I Told You So"
Tilly and the Wall "Fell Down The Stairs"
Dashboard Confessional "Screaming Infidelities"
Smashing Pumpkins "Tonight Tonight"
The Starting Line "Leaving" [REQUEST]
Bright Eyes "The Calendar Hung Itself"
Foo Fighters "My Hero"
Rilo Kiley "The Frug"
The Sounds "Hit Me!"
The Cure "Picture of You"
Red House Painters "Have You Forgotten"
Rufio "Still" [REQUEST]

No comments:

Post a Comment