Monday, February 1, 2010

DJ Misdirect's Musical Morning - Mon, Feb 1, 2010

List follows a Song - Artist - Album format.
In order of appearance...

Edit: The CD player tried to cannibalize the mix I brought in. I had to go to Rhapsody about halfway through the show but I'll try and remember what I played and post them on here.
Also, let's have a naming contest for my show.

Single Sedative - Eastern Conference Champions - Ameritown

Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols - Thirteen Tales from Urban Bohemia

My Friend John - The Fratellis - Here We Stand

The Sound - The Damnwells - Bastards of the Beat

Starlight - Muse - Black Holes & Revelations

Gold for Bread - Blitzen Trapper - Furr

All of This - Shaimus - Paper Sun

Praise You - Fatboy Slim - Praise You EP

Liar - Built to Spill - You in Reverse

Gold Soundz - Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

Gamma Ray - Beck - Modern Guilt

El Caminos in the West - Grandaddy - Sumday

Fly Like an Eagle - Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle 30th Anniversary

Gold Lion - Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones

The Distance - Cake - Fashion Nugget

No comments:

Post a Comment