Friday, February 19, 2010

Smoke and Drive with DJ Jessosaucy

1. "Que Honda Guero" by Beck
2. "Psychotic Girl" by The Black Keys
3. "Strange Desire" by The Black Keys
4. "I Got Mine" by The Black Keys
5. "All You Ever Wanted" by The Black Keys
6. "Lies" by The Black Keys
7. "Strange Times" by The Black Keys
8. "Thickfreakness" by The Black Keys
9. "20th Century Boy" by T. Rex
10. "Suffragette City" by David Bowie
11. "Hey Baby" by Stephen Marley
12. "The Music Scene" by Blockhead
13. "Sorry About Your Irony" by El Ten Eleven
14. "My Only Swerving" by El Ten Eleven
15. "Heartbeats" by The Knife
16. "Gold and a Pager" by The Cool Kids
17. "Cappuccino" by The Knux
18. "F!RE" by The Knux
19. "Damn it feels Good to be a Gangsta" by Geto Boys
20. "I Wish" by Skee Lo
21. "Don't Say Nuthin'" by The Roots
22. "Things I've Seen" by The Spooks
23. "So Long" by Sissy
24. "Lonely Souls" by U.N.K.L.E.
25. "Coastin'" by Zion I

No comments:

Post a Comment