Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wakin up Easy with DJ PowersUrge 2/25

The Beatles- I'm Only Sleeping
The Beatles- Love You To
Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes
CCR-Bad Moon Rising REQUEST
CCR- Have You Ever Seen The Rain
Queen- Don't Stop Me Now REQUEST
The Foundations- Buttercup
Ray Charles- I've Got a Woman
Arcade Fire- Wake Up
The Temptations- My Girl
J. Geils Band- Love Stinks REQUEST
Aretha Franklin- I Say a Little Prayer
Corrine Bailey Rae- Put your Records On
Lenka- Forces of Nature
Kerosene Kondors- Ballad of Chealsea Jones REQUEST
Slightly Stupid- Sun is Shining
Jimi Hendrix- Purple Haze
Eva Cassidy- Cheek to Cheek
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy- Minnie the Moocher
Hoobastank- Out of Control
Joe Satriani- Rubina's Blue Sky Happiness
Led Zeppelin- Since I've Been Lovin' You
Tom Petty-Mary Janes Last Dance
Skream- Rutten
Muse- Knights of Cydonia
An Endless Sporadic- Impluse
Deadmau5- Clockwork
12th Planet- Open Your Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment