Thursday, February 25, 2010

"The Batcave!"



Wednesday nights from 11 p.m.-midnight
w/Nate!

It was a sexy hour, not gonna lie! This is what I played this evening:

“Dirty Harry” by Gorillaz

“Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa” by Vampire Weekend (!)

“Are You Gonna Be My Girl” by Jet (for Hannah, long-time friend of the show!)

“Sunrise” by Yeasayers (great song!)

“Sexual Healing” by Marvin Gaye (for all the ladies in my audience, you know who you are)

“King Kong” by Tom Waits (for my brother Matthew, who listened to my show for the first time tonight!)

“Cotton” by The Mountain Goats

“Radio Sweetheart” by Elvis Costello (for my brother, with love)

“Me and The Moon” by Something Corporate (for Amanda T!!!!! A beautiful person)

“The Davy Crockett Song” from the “Fantastic Mr. Fox (soundtrack)”. It’s a great movie! Check it out, if you haven’t already!

“Leeds United” by Amanda Palmer (for Manna!)

“Pistol Grip” by The Blakes (who are coming to HSU on Friday for a freeeeeee shoooooooooow!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment