Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DOPEST OF THE DOPE CORNERS

Sup,
My last Dopest Corner. crazy stuff.
anyway,

Paranoid - Black Sabbath
B-Boy - Crown City Rockers
Hey Young World - Fashawn
Cheerleader - Grizzly Bear
Coney Island - Good Old War
World Sick - Broken Social Scene
Cuddle Fuddle - Passion Pit
Gangsta Luv (Mayer Hawthorne G-Mix) - Snoop Dogg
Splattitorium - Pharcyde
This Ain't Living - G. Love & Special Sauce
Itsoweezee(hot) - De La Soul
Slim's Return - Madlib
With my Friends - Aloe Black
Busy Signal - Prefuse 73
Love you Madly - Cake
uncle albert - Paul mccartany

K
R
F
H
N
E
W
S

English House - Fleet Foxes
I'm An Alcoholic - Dent May
Tea Leaf Dancers - Flying Lotus
Got Till it's Gone - Janet Jackson
Cut Dick - Mr. Oizo
Cheeky - Mr. Scruff
aNYway - Duck Sauce
Dance the way I feel - Armand Van Heldan
Nothing Like it - Le Principle
I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
Gay Dentists (JFK Edit) - Mr. Oizo
Bubble - Heyoka
Last Night (bassnectar Remix) - Me & You
Bass Head - Bassnectar
Bardicus Rouge MIX
and with that...
I'M OUTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment