Saturday, March 27, 2010

DJ Vitality "The Vitality Experience"

Tribe Called Quest - Oh my god (remix)
Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
Tribe Called Quest - Can i kick it?
Atmosphere - You
Metallica - Blackened
Van Halen - Aint talking bout
System of a down - U-fig
Smashing Pumkins - Rhinocerous
Cake - Long line of cars
Bill withers - lovely day
Kurupt - Im Burnt
Slayer - Reign in blood
Quasimoto - bad Character
Quasimoto - Basic instinct
Quasimoto - Good morning sunshine
Tribe Called Quest - Check the Rhyme
Lovin You tonight - BIG
Marvine gaye- Whats goin on
Kanyewest vs Radiohead
Frank sinatra - that old feeling
De la soul - me myself and i
De la soul - stakes is high
Matthew Wilder - break my stride
David Bowie - Lets dance
Stevie Wonder - My Cheri Amour
The Carpenters - Superstar
Ozzy ozbourne - Shot in the dark
Rolling Stones - Cant you hear me knocking
Steel Pulse - Roller skates
Bob Marley - zimbabwe

No comments:

Post a Comment