Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Best Party Ever!

10-12pm with DJ Darlene!


GRRRRRRRRLLLLL MUSIC!

err. yeah. Female singers again. Because they're way more interesting than the dudez.


Broken Social Scene "Anthems for a Seventeen Year-Old Girl"
Jaymay "Autumn Fallin'"
St. Vincent "Marrow"
Casey Dienel "Dr. Monroe"
Joan Jett "Bad Reputation"
Neko Case "This Tornado Loves You"
Stevie Nicks "One Winged Dove"
Destiny's Child "Bootylicious"
She & Him "Sweet Darlin'"
Camera Obscura "I Need All The Friends I Can Get"
The Pipettes "Pull Shapes"
Tegan And Sara "I Know, I Know, I Know"
Fiona Apple "Better Version Of Me"
Saturday Looks Good To Me "Alcohol"
The Blow "Hey Boy"
Feist "The Limit To Your Love"
Defiance, Ohio "Lambs At The Slaughter"
This Bike Is A Pipe Bomb "Better Off Dead"
Thao With The Get Down Stay Down "When We Swam"
Rilo Kiley "The Execution Of All Things"
My Brightest Diamond "Inside A Boy"
Mirah "Don't Die In Me"
Enon "Daughter In The House Of Fools"
All Girl Summer Fun Band "Becky"
Best Friends Forever "Abe Lincoln"
Madeline "Betty Page"
Psapp "Hi"
Pixies "Gigantic"
The Fiery Furnaces "I'm In No Mood"
Belle & Sebastian "Asleep On A Sunbeam"
The Decemberists "The Queen's Rebuke/ The Crossing"
Metric "Poster Of A Girl"
Bat For Lashes "Prescilla"
Cat Power "Lived In Bars"

No comments:

Post a Comment