Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12-Apr-011

Deicide - Stench of Redemption
Flatfoot 56 - the Hourglass
Eagles of Death Metal - Chase the Devil
The Stooges - I wanna be your dog
Fu Manchu - Evil Eye
Alice Donut - The son of a disgruntled x-postal worker reflects on his life while getting stoned in the parking lot of a Win-Dixie while listening to Metallica
Neutralboy - Boys in bad hair
Deadbolt - Creepy and Weird
Face to Face - Pastel
Buzzcocks - What do I get?
Duplex - Mr. Slim
Blur - Girls and Boys
Leonard Cohen - Memories
Buzzcocks - Everybody's happy nowadays
Human Beinz - Nobody but me
Delta 72 - I feel fine
Duplex - Nu Cat
Dan LeSac & Scrubilous Pip - Thou shalt always kill
WEEN - Bananas and blow
Nirvana - Stay away
Dead Milkmen - The thing that only eats hippies
Run DMC - It's Tricky
Screeching Weasel - Cool Kids
Frank Black - Dirty old town
Revolting Cocks - Da ya think I'm sexy?
LCD Soundsystem - Pow Pow
White Stripes - 7 nation army

D's Nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment